Friday, January 27, 2012

Chair Ass.

I am now getting ready for my first friday at my new job. I have almost made it through a whole week. I haven't been fired, I kinda know what I am doing, and when someone says lien waver I don't puke anymore :)  That being said I am all new to office life. I have to get used to office politics and all the food! Jesus, offices love to eat! Its killing me! I have seen cupcakes, monkey bread was mentioned in my interview, there is a candy drawer filled with type 2 diabetes, and today we are having a breakfast. Its been great getting to know my co-workers and the cupcakes were actually a fundraiser but I feel like everyday is a gauntlet of food I can't eat. I want to eat it, it looks delicious and my lean cuisine has nothing on the options provided (For Freeeee) but I must resist! The silver lining is that the new job makes it way easier for me to get to the gym, If I am at the gym between 4:45-5am then I can work out, get ready, and make it to carpool around 6:45. I no longer have any excuses. I let the holidays take over and I while I did lose the weight I gained, its time to get rid of that and more. I don't want my ass to look like the seat of my new awesome rolling chair (you have to enjoy the small things in life). I want a runners ass, or once again lets go back to Jessica Biel...lets take a moment of silence for the best body a girl could ask for...................................................................................................................
 I am off to my first friday as a cubicle occupant.... Pray for my strength against monkey bread, bacon, and eggs (the holy trinity of breakfast) now that I think of it, and again this is my wierdo imagination working overload but I just imagined myself standing in the corner, drooling, and rocking back in forth trying to withstand the powers of bacon. That might scare some of my co-workers who are not aware of my bacon issues... 

Happy Friday!!!!

No comments: