Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 1: My name is Lauren and I'm a foodaholic

Hi everybody.... I am new to this blogging so be nice please.

Well as you probably guessed by now this is a blog about my battle with food. I love food, good bad, fattening, healthy, even processed. However its time for a change, and yes I have promised a change hundreds of times, I stick with it for a week or two but I usually go back to my pizza eating,big and getting bigger pant sized ways. I watched fat sick and nearly dead last week and I heard a new way of thinking about how I eat. They compared it to cigarette's, you know they are bad for you, you know what they can do to you later in life but despite the cancer and threats of a trach people smoke them anyways. I have always been very against smoking and never understood why people smoke them anyways. So this got me thinking, of I know how bad all this food is for me why do I still eat it even with the threat of heart attack stroke or high bp..I'm in healthcare, I should know better, I see people who have to be pulled on to the ambulance on a pulley system. But still I eat.

So to get to the point..I need to start a new food life, I have a awesome husband and I want to be there for him and any future kids. This is a new way for me to chronicle my life and how I try to win the battle against my inner fat kid.

No comments: