Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 2: the gauntlet

Well its day 2 and I went out in style yesterday...a spicy Italian from subway for lunch complete with mayo, olive oil, vinegar, and all the fun toppings. Then to top it off a wendys chicken sandwich for dinner.
Today I face the "gauntlet" so what you ask is a gauntlet? Its my niece samanthas 3rd birthday party...a dangerous setting filled with cake,ice cream,sandwiches and booze. This fat girl loves her some cake :) so we will see how I can say no...i feel like a girl in an abusive relationship. No matter how many times I say no my hand keeps shoving a piece of cake, a frappachino, (insert fattening food), etc. Into my mouth. I know better but I keep going back even after the relationship leaves me upset. So today is a test and a run through the "gauntlet" and its me vs. cake....may the best fatty win.

No comments: