Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stupid salad and its stupid leaves.

My salad is pissing me off today.
 
 I know what an Idiotic, ridiculous sentence that is but it's how I feel today. I made myself a decent breakfast (egg whites with sauteed spinach and mushrooms) I had mini sweet peppers for my snack and lunch was supposed to be a salad with grilled chicken and avocado. Supposed to, being the key words in that sentence. My first hint that lunch wasn't going my way was when I realized I was out of dressing and I would have to eat my salad dry. Second hint was my frozen and wilted lettuce. So instead of eating my salad anyways, I cut up my chicken and avocado and proceeded to eat it with excruciating slowness as I shot dirty looks at my uncooperative salad.
 
Childish? Yes. Ridiculous? Yes.
 
But I'm still pissed off at an inanimate object because its not the dairy queen blizzard mixed with a shot of rum that I want it to be.
 
I may eat it later if I get hungry enough (that seems highly probable, my stomach seems to think it is constantly on the verge of starvation) but for right now I am ignoring it and its stupid vitamin packed leaves.
 
Ok. My rant against lettuce is over :)
 
 
This guy gets me...
 

No comments: