Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Fat Kid has Moves....

OK, confession time.
.
I just destroyed..DE-wait for it-STROYED a plate of turkey spinach enchiladas.

and.... I/the inner fat kid enjoyed it.  Yes, you heard right. I stuck my face in a plate of gooey gooey goodness and didn't come up for a breath. Actually I even ate by myself because I didn't even wait for Scott... That kind of hunger only comes around 87 times a day. The fat kid was dancing and eating, and dancing and eating, and then he choked a little bit on a tomato but recovered quickly and continued dancing.  The good news is these enchiladas are filled with a mix of good and bad like spinach, ground turkey, cream cheese, shredded cheese, and tomatoes. Bad news is I ate a plate full of them. Yep. And you know what?! I am not going to feel bad or apologize for it because I have worked my ass off this week, and get one cheat meal. So there!

yeah that sounds like rationalizing.

whelp. That's all I have for tonight...

lets review.

A: I ate a lot of food tonight
B: it was my cheat meal
C: I haven't decided If I feel guilty or if I am still basking in a glow of cheese and sour cream
D: I am still hungry and trying desperately not to be
E: the fat kid has moves
F: I still want a churro.


Good Night Everybody   :)

No comments: