Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Paleo day 2

A little more hungry, a little more cranky, and very sore from riding/running/swimming/biking. I haven't strayed from the plan but I had a couple moments where I came close. We normally never have any sweets in the house but with Easter, chocolate seems to be everywhere. I made it through the day and I really tired. I don't know if it's from getting back into race training or getting used to eating right again. Tonight we made a curry recipe out of the whole 30 book and it came out pretty well. It was ground beef with carrots and cauliflower, seasoned with salt, pepper, curry, and garlic salt.

Breakfast: smoothie with kale, strawberries, and vanilla egg white protein
Lunch: leftover peppers and sausage with two cups of spring mix

Dinner: ground beef curry with carrots and cauliflower

Snacks:  bell peppers, apple, grilled chicken and avocado

No comments: