Thursday, June 4, 2015

Donut Do That

I made a very, very, very bold statement today. 
I am not being held to it... yet. 
I kind of want to take it back
I kind want to see if I can
I know I can finish an Ironman if I put everything I have into it. 
I am not sure I can do this. 
5 months isn't long at all right?
You guys will all help me with the detoxing and shakes?
Okay. Ok. Okaaay. 
I promised if one of my friends signed up for IMAZ70.3 that I would... 
Give up pizza and donuts until after the race.

I know. 
I know. 

Its not set in stone yet. 
I could take it back 
I am a little tempted to see if I can do it. 
But fa reals... no pizza after a 10+mile run? 
No pizza to go with my beer after a 50+ mile ride?
No maple long johns?

I may have really jumped off the deep end this time. 

No comments: