Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Millions. I could make Millions.

Balance. 
In the triathlon world it is a continual juggling act
except instead of 3 its 87 and the balls are chainsaws
In one hand your training
In the other your work
Up in the air you have your family,
 nutrition, 
finances, 
and life outside of spandex
I'm not sure the last one exists. 

I am  not so good at balance
or juggling 

I can bike, run and swim my ass off but I will probably also be downing pancakes and bacon
Or I will eat a strict diet of kale and chicken but forget to swim for an ENTIRE week
Or I slack on training while diving headfirst into a dish of mac and cheese BUT! all my emails at work are answered
Training is on point, I have eaten nothing but salads, and my work is done? 
Best believe I will be wearing 3 day old spandex. 

Somethings gotta give. 
but I also hate struggle with relinquishing control

3 weeks to go and I am trying desperately to keep all my balls. ha. Balls. 
sorry. I am a five year old
sorry... all my balls in the air
Scott has been fantastic and he is keeping the laundry done which = clean underwear for me (#winning)
He keeps the house clean, brings me food, and more importantly continues to love me throughout this roller coaster of training. 
I have up days and down days and fetal position crying out for vanilla coffee creamer days. 
the coffee creamer has been so much harder than the pizza 
Tired Lauren before coffee wants to pour her black coffee down the drain while running the disposal and laughing manically. 
I also want to throw things at my fellow employees who bring in the Jug O'Creamer
but I digress 

I am trying to keep my juggling act together 
by the end of this I should be a regular circus act 

Lauren the juggling, unicycle riding, pizza eating girl !
You have never seen a show like this folks!
She can eat more than an NFL Linebacker!
She can ride her unicycle for days in nothing more than spandex! 
all while juggling a set of chainsaws which she uses to cut her pizza!

Really. I could make millions. 






No comments: