Monday, October 5, 2015

Baked Oatmeal {Dairy-Free}

I went out on the hunt for a healthy baked oatmeal. I am not in the mood for eggs this week and I wanted to try something new but I also needed something healthy and not packed with tons of sugar and flour. I had some old fashioned oats laying around so I started stalking pinterest. My sister in law had made a baked oatmeal years ago and I remembered how yummy it was on a cold morning reheated in the microwave with some warm almond milk over top. I found the following recipes that fit my nutrition and budget requirements. I had most of the ingredients on hand which always makes my life easier when I don't plan on the weekends 
( AKA falling asleep on the couch two days running)



This is something I can cut up, stick a slice in tupperware and grab in the morning. Its also easy to reheat at work.




( I subbed honey for Maple syrup, just personal preference)

Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal with Maple and Pecans / Dairy-Free ~ warm, filling, wholesome breakfast that can be made ahead and reheated! | FiveHeartHome.com:
Five Heart Home

http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2015/01/blueberry-baked-oatmeal
(I also added chopped pecans)
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal is a healthier, easy breakfast. Great for a crowd or to freeze for quick breakfasts!:

CrazyForCrust



Yummy!




No comments: