Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 4: "heavy" thinking

I hate being over weight, I have been for most of my adult life. I was always told that I look like a softball player not exactly the body type I have been striving for( no offense sb players) so why did I let it get this far? Well no more, I refuse to go into my late 20's fat.

How awesome would it be if fat people like myself had negative reinforcement like smokers do? For example if you order a pizza then you have to eat it outside no less than 50ft from the building, you would think twice about that slice. A salad might not be as tasty but atleast you can eat it inside in the air conditioning!

Today has been a battle against myself, I am HUNGRY and I have had a headache from 2days of low calorie (but healthy) eating and no caffeine. I am slightly irritable but I know after my weekly weigh in I will feel better. I wish I had the metabolism that would allow me to eat pizza and not workout, but i dont so off to the gym I go....

"The greatest gift you can give your loved ones is your health"

Food diary
Breakfast: turkey sausage and egg white bfast sandwhich, low sodium v8
Lunch: turkey burger, cheese, no bun, ketchup, salad with light balsamic dressing
Dinner: chicken fajitas, steamed zuchinni

No comments: