Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day : 5/6 you're still ahead of that person on the couch

Sorry I missed yesterday, a busy day at work plus a migraine left little time for anything except a date with my ibprofen bottle and my bed.

I have started watching the show HEAVY, if you havent seen it and you need some motivation I recommend it. The people in the show are 300-400 lbs over weight, they are given trainers and strict meals plans for 6 months. At the end of the 6 months most have created a completely different life style. They are lighter, healthier, and happier. They satart out with all these excuses and at the end they just throw them away and realize that they are food addicts. I see myself in these people, not to that extreme but its a slippery slope. I eat when i'm mad, sad, happy, hungry, not hungry, sick, well...I eat all the time! I could never seem to control myself. This week has been a lesson in control, I bring all my meals to work. I have only been eating what is in my lunch box. A average day for me has been 1200cal. I wish it was less processed foods but I am on a budget and in an ambulance.

So no more excuses. People who are heavier than me,and busier than me are finding time to make it to the gym, time to make a filling healthy meal. If they can do it, so can I.

Ahh my favorite part, holding me accountable....
FOOD DIARY
DAY 5:
1.5 cup cheerios, 1 cup 1% milk (275 cal)
Yoplait light yogurt (100cal)
Lean cusine pizza (320)
2 carrots, 2 celery (?)
Turkey sandwhich (?) not what I wanted for dinner but I was held over at work and starving
, didnt eat until 8pm
Day 6:
V8(70cal)
3 slice fat free turkey breast, 3oz cheese


No comments: