Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 7/8 : food is fuel not a reward

Well today I am having an especially hard time not cheating, I want everything bad for me, a hamburger, pizza, and beer. I am trying to keep in my head that using food as a reward will not help me to gain control over my eating habits. My inner fat kid is screaming for anything unhealthy. Its like a drug addict trying to manipulate an enabler into giving more money or booze and drugs. "you deserve this, you've worked hard for this, you already lost weight" so far I have been good but today is hard...im ready to punch my inner fat kid in the face

Its a fight I have always had with myself. so I keep repeating my new mantra...
FOOD IS FUEL NOT A REWARD (always makes me think of finding nemo, fish are friends not food!)

Food diary
Day 6
1 cup cheerios, 1 cup milk
V8 fusion
Yougurt
Lean cuisine
Cheese, lean turkey, triscuits
Ground turkey taco skillet

Day 7:
Ground turkey egg white sandwhich, v8
Carrots, celery
Lean cuisine
Salad
Chicken, brocolli

No comments: