Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 10: obsessed

ok so its day 10, I have lost 3 lbs, headaches are decreasing, and my body is starting to finally adjust to the new ways. However I discovered that I am now obsessed with the thought of food
I think about what kind of food I would eat without restrictions. Im sure I am driving scott nuts with my talks about mcdonalds breakfast, filibertos lunch, and barros dinner( or some variation of that kind). As I eat my satisfying and tasty CELERY, I imagine its a burger or pizza and wings complete with a side of ranch dressing. Not sure if this is entirely normal or healthy for that matter but what can you do... I already ate all of those things and more so when my body needs a little extra kick I like to think its taking some filibs stored in my very large ass.

Another problem i've run into is when i'm dragging ass(like this morning) what are my options for some energy? I have sworn off soda and coffee, im also trying to stay away from ice tea. I want something thats not completely horrible for me such as monster or rockstar energy drinks . Today I gave in and had a sugarfree redbull but I want a different option. Xience makes me sick to my stomach so thats out...any ideas are welcome

Food Diary
Oatmeal, water
Yogurt
Lean cuisine
Carrots, celery
Cheese turkey slices
Dinner is unknown :) going to my sisters house!

No comments: