Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 12: Running even when there isn't somebody chasing you

I am not a huge fan of exercise, I've learned to enjoy it more than I used to but its still hard for me to get up at 4:30am before work and get my butt to the gym. I try and do 30-45 minutes of cardio a day and some lunges, squats, pushuos, dips, and crunches. I have been pretty lazy about going to the gym lately so its time to get back into running. I have chosen 3 races in the next couple of months to help get me motivated and to have set goals. The first race is a obstacle course called the dirty six. Its six miles of running with obstacles in between
Luckily I have my husband and a few friends to run the race with. Then in December and January we have the PF Changs half marathon. We did it last year and I ran it in 2:35. This year I would like to be under 2 hours. So with these goals in mind I will be in the gym 5-6 days a week or out hiking.

Part of blog will also now include my gym diary along with my food diary :)

Food Diary
Breakfast sandwhich(1 egg cooked in cooking spray, 1 slice cheese, 1 sandwhich thin) 230 cal
Yogurt 80 cal
Lean cuisine
Carrots and celery
Salad
Dinner is yet to be decided but ground turkey cooked someway

Gym Diary
3 mile run 32 min
Lunges and cruches

No comments: