Saturday, October 1, 2011

Following the Fat Kid

OK so I know there have been some problems with being able to leave comments and follow my Blog. I have spent the last couple of days trying to figure out how to fix this issue. I have spent more time than I feel comfortable on the blogger forum. It seems that this is a problem that a lot of people have. The main culprit seems to be internet explorer, if you use google chrome, or firefox then everything is just hunky dory (Ya I said it!). I changed the posting so that a window will pop up, from there you will have to enter the captcha (odd assortment of letters, it keeps spam from popping up) and pick a user id. This could be your google log in or sign in as anonymous and just sign your name at the bottom.  Let me know if you have anymore issues. Thanks :) 

No comments: