Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Thanksgiving is the time of year where we remember how thankful we are for the lives we have, our families, and our friends. We celebrate this by eating as much turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing as humanly possible, watching football, and spending time with family. Its one of my favorite holidays and even though it will be somewhat small this year that doesn't make me any less excited. There is a feeling of dread when I think of how many calories I will consume and the promise I made to myself, to run 5+ miles the morning of. I would much rather sleep in, play with my dogs and then eat dinner without worrying about the evil calories. But I will feel a lot less guilty if I go for a run before dinner. This is a day to be thankful, so there will be no worrying about calories. I will enjoy myself to the fullest (literally) and I hope everyone else does too. 

No comments: