Monday, November 14, 2011

Shout out

I would like to thank my Sister In-Law for saving me from bad pizza and delicious chocolate chip cookies last night. It was family game night and there was an intense game of Battle of The Sexes going, I started to turn to meat lovers pizza and chocolate chip cookies for comfort as we slowly started to lose to the boys. I even told Scott that I would have no problem tackling him for his pizza and stealing his cheesy bread (I am not proud of this). But Heather stepped in and reminded me that I didn't need it and it wasn't worth it! I knew I would regret it later so I grabbed my water bottle and pretended that it was a giant Dr. Pepper.

 I am usually on the website Pinterest (its a great website for DIY'ers) and they have a fitness section with tons of quotes for motivation. I saw one yesterday that I really liked. " Don't trade what you want the most for what you want right now" last night this was the mantra I kept telling myself every time I started to reach for a cookie.

Enjoy your Monday, Go to the gym, and leave your excuses behind with your box of twinkies. "If you really want it , you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse"

Food Diary

Sundays dinner: turkey sandwich and bag of baked chips

Monday
3 egg whites, 2 oz chicken, 1/4 cup salsa
yogurt
apple
Lean cuisine
1 sl laughing cow light cheese
dinner is undecided :) 

No comments: