Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pop Tarts and Pizza

Let me start by saying I enjoyed my salad and turkey meatballs for dinner
My protein box for lunch was delicious
Greek yogurt was a nice snack 
and I couldn't really find any fault in my eggs with chicken sausage for breakfast

But I would kill some pop tarts, a pizza, 12 hotpockets, and 4 cupcakes
I would.
 I would do it and enjoy every moment....
right until I surfaced for air
Then I would probably go through a range of emotions....including but not limited to happiness, sadness, fullness (yes I consider "fullness" an emotion), worry, anxiety, oh look I missed some frosting level happiness, oh crap I just ate a weeks worth of calories, I just ate a weeks worth of calories I should probably brag about this, this is not going to end well, and what the f&*k was I thinking?

So as I watch the 800th Taco Bell commercial and scoff at the taco biscuit being just like Momma's cooking but also thinking that I could really go for a chalupa I try to think about my upcoming races instead. 
I think about the hard work I have put in
I think about the commitment I made
I think about pulling a hot pocket filled stomach for 56 miles on a bike. 

and I go to bed at 7pm so I stay the hell away from the fridge

whatever works, right? 

Goodnight! 

No comments: