Saturday, May 23, 2015

Beating Down My Inner Fat Kid

I am very honest in this little blog 
I don't hide my issues, my insecurities, my fears, my doubts, my bad habits, my training programs, or my relationship with food. 
I know not everyone has the same issues that I do. 
Not everyone wants to eat a whole double cheese and sausage pizza while chugging a beer in their sweat pants. 
I get it. 
Everyone has different life goals, 
Most of you probably don't have the urge to go swim miles, bike 112 miles, or run 26.2. 
I plan to do all three and then because I apparently love pain I will follow that up with a tattoo commemorating the event. 
I am not everyone
But I hope that in reading this you know that whatever food habits or issues you may have... 
You are not alone. 
It doesn't make you less of a human
And I hope you do what makes you happy while working towards a healthier lifestyle. 
its a struggle
it sucks
its beyond rewarding 
and you can make those changes to achieve a healthier lifestyle 

Sorry that was a little more serious than I normally am so here ya go. 


No comments: