Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Wrangling the Fat Kid back into the Closet

Hey everybody. 
Sorry about last week's guest blogger
The fat kid has no filter
The good news is that after a week out I was able to lead him back into the the closet like a tired toddler to bed. 
He tried to put up a fight but half way through our bed time story of pizza without calories he went right down.

So what happens when the fat kid is out? 
Well. 
Pizza 
Beer
 Wine
 Champagne
Cookies 
Fudge 
Wings
Potato skins
Artichoke dip 
More pizza
3 rolls of rolaids 
More beer
Bacon
Tums
More pizza
Pasta
Fast food x4
And finally more tums. 

Good lord I think I burned my esophagus with marinara and grease. 
I try to not let the fat kid out too often because, well....

he turns this...


into this....




You get the idea. 

Actually Heather was able to get a rare picture of the fat kid in his natural habitat. I don't think this has ever been done before. You have to very carefully lure him out with pizza and cheap beer. You have to be careful because he us camera shy and will hide under empty food wrappers if disturbed. 



Yep. 

No other words.

I did run 13.1 miles though
Through some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen.
Northern Michigan is gorgeous

seriously...



So now the fat kid is tuckered out and sleeping. I have prepped my food, gone to the gym,  and caught up on the voice. 
 I have 5 months until Oceanside and I don't have to jump right back into training so I decided to work on strength training. It's been so long since I just lifted that I didn't know what to do. I just wandered around the gym picking up weights here and there, I'm sure looking like a complete imbecile but hey every gym has to have one.



No comments: