Sunday, April 27, 2014

Paleo day 6

I am worn the f out. Avoiding no no foods has worn my resolve to a nub. Today was a gauntlet of my own doing, I went and got my husband donuts at 5:30 am, went out to brunch and avoided mimosas and breakfast beers, followed by grimaldis and more beers, then I made green chili enchiladas for dinner. I did have a small taste of the sauce to make sure it tasted right but that has been my only "cheat"
I am over the excitement of doing something new phase and I have transitioned into the "can I just nap away the days until this over?" phase. I am hoping to find the phase where eating like this becomes a habit.
So good night world, goodnight cheese, goodnight pizza, good night cold beer...I'm off to dream of kale and skinny jeans.

Breakfast: black coffee, omelet with turkey sausage, onions, spinach and a side of sausage.
Lunch:  side salad, green tea
Dinner: roasted bell peppers and zucchini with roasted turkey breast.
No snacks, no donuts, no creamer, no cheese, and no pizza.

No comments: